Roofing business class
Accounting, process, and marketing
Learn how to
- ✓Calculate profit margins
- ✓Organize the process
- ✓Understand books
Upcoming 2020 Business Classes
- April 30thMinneapolis register
- MayLos Angeles coming soon
- JuneNew York coming soon
- JulyDenver coming soon
- AugustCleveland coming soon
- SeptemberKansas coming soon
I invite you to participate in my next business class
One of my many passions in life is teaching and helping others. Whether it’s working with my kids, employees, family, friends, peers or online subscribers, I get excited by being able to positively influence those around me. That’s why I have decided to host a class, once per month, to help small business owners thrive.
I will show you everything that you need to know to be successful in marketing techniques and show you the finer details of running a roofing company.
You will be networking with people just like you
We will cover everything from the ground up, from setting up your first CRM to managing your invoicing.
You will see what’s in our books, our actual business model, everything from scripts when we answer calls to how much you should be charging for different services.
If you have been thinking seriously about starting up your own business, if you want to get out from your partnership, if you’ve never sold or managed more than a few million or stumbled to get there, this class is for you.
I will teach you what works and what doesn’t
- You will become part of a closed professional group
- You will have full access to my team and me after the class
- 2 hours of marketing materials
- 2 hours of CRM and business process
- 2 hours of office organization/process: accounting, scheduling, follow-ups, quick books, etc.
- 2 hours of answered questions/other business aspects: how much to pay for different positions, where to find employees, 1099 vs. Employees, etc.
- Full confidentiality. We understand that it can be risky if you currently work for a roofing business as an employee, vendor or sub and want to break in on your own. We are here to support you and protect you.
We are the Voice of the Roofing Community
Discover Exterior Company
Top A1 Contracting
Star Improvements of MI
Skyview Exteriors & Remodeling
Total Restoration Services
Choose a date and location suitable for you
Roofing Insights Business Class #8 Atlanta, April 2nd
We will inform you by mail when the location is confirmed!
7 AM - 8 AM Breakfast
8 AM - 10 AM Accounting for roofing business, Quick books
How to set up prices to stay profitable.
How to calculate Overhead, Repairs, Specialty Trades, Hidden Job costs, and Job Pricing.
10 AM - 12 PM How to set up CRM to make your team accountable
How to log in calls, set up triggers, resulting appointments, and tracking closing rates. Rehashing appointments.
How to assign tasks to save time. Tracking employees, permits, and insurance certificates.
Customers service essentials. Accounts Receivables.
12 PM - 1 PM Lunch
1 PM - 3 PM Marketing that works in every city
Best lead generation services: Call centers, Google PPC, and Google SEO.
Marketing budget, marketing planning, and branding essentials. Best ROI in 2020 in construction business.
Social Media marketing. Content marketing.
3 PM - 5 PM How to create the best sales presentation in house
Contracts: What you must have and how to make your contract "entertaining".
Slide show essentials: Product demonstration, company story, price conditioning.
Overcoming basic objections. How to charge more for repairs.
Minimum service calls. Emergency services. 1099 vs. Employees.
Recruiting and Training sales reps.
5 PM - 6 PM Q&A