Roofing business class
Accounting, process, and marketing
Learn how to
- ✓Calculate profit margins
- ✓Organize your process
- ✓Understand your books
- ✓Market and brand your company
- ✓Elevate your company to new heights
Upcoming 2021 Business Classes
- March 25thNashville register
- March 31stPhiladelphia register
- April 7thDallas register
- April 8thSan Antonio register
- April 14thOklahoma City register
- April 15thLincoln register
- April 21stPortland register
- April 22ndSeattle register
Participate in our next Roofing Business Class
Whether you’re a new business owner or a seasoned vet, the roofing business class offers something for everyone.
Sign up today to join us at our next event!
You will be networking with people just like you
Dmitry Lipinskiy opens up his books and offers insights into what made his roofing business successful.
Classes cover everything from managing Quickbooks, to hiring and training a sales staff, plus how to create a script for your receptionist every time they answer the phone.
Take advantage of knowledge from other industry pros
Network and connect with other roofing business owners at the event.
Learn how apps like JobNimbus and Roofgraf have helped other roofers expand and evolve their business.
We are the Voice of the Roofing Community
Discover Exterior Company
Top A1 Contracting
Star Improvements of MI
Skyview Exteriors & Remodeling
Total Restoration Services
Choose a date and location suitable for you
Roofing Insights Business Class #15 Nashville, March 25th
8:00 AM. Breakfast (included) and registration
- How to tell your business story
- How to charge for estimates and inspections
- Marketing budget and what platforms work in 2021 (Dmitry goes over 30 platforms and gives his recommendations)
- How to add a repair department to your business and how to charge thousands instead of hundreds for repairs
- How much to charge to stay profitable
1:00 PM. Lunch (provided)
- 11 marketing rules that work in every market
- Organic marketing Strategy for roofing businesses
- Content marketing workshop: how to create videos and online content that convert into sales
- 15 online offers your business must have in 2021
- The most important KPIs and how to track them
- Your Customer Journey: everything you need to know about CRMs and how to set it up and keep it simple!!!!